Harmonizing who you are with what you want to accomplish is found when you embrace your biggest dreams. To live a balanced life, you cannot ignore your dreams. Part of being happy every day is possessing a passion to pursue goals that connect with your innermost desires. That is why true success is not being a superstar: it is found in fulfilling your dream.
Most people who fail in their dream fail not from lack of ability but from lack of commitment. – Zig Ziglar
I received testimony from a woman who talked about how she grew up learning to dance. She was more than a typical little girl dreaming of becoming a ballerina–she literally did! She danced as part of a National Royal Ballet troupe before realizing she had fulfilled her mother’s dream. What was hers? She set out on her own even moving to another country. There she became a Regional Director of her own Insurance Agency.
Don’t measure yourself by other’s standards. Don’t be ruled by colleagues, friends, or family’s ideas of what your success looks like. Don’t allow society, churches, clubs, or any other organization dictate what you should or should not do. Only you know the true picture. It lies within your heart.
- Dare to dream it.
- Dare to imagine it.
- Dare to create it.
Here are 14 Affirmations to Motivate Results from my book, 56 Notions of Success,
- I am abundant with unconscious power.
- I am a loving visionary leader.
- I am loving with a unified body and soul.
- I am happy and fulfilled with a safety net.
- I have a vision with purpose.
- I happily achieve my vision.
- I am self-aware and prepared for consequential actions.
- I am in harmony with my past, present and future.
- I have courage to fulfill my dreams.
- I am wealthy in knowledge and give from it freely.
- I have power to pursue my dreams.
- I am happy and content with my life.
- I am content taking charge of my new world.
- I am refined bringing high principled ideas.
Every successful enterprise begins with intention. You intend on carrying out a vision. You intend on fulfilling a dream. You intend on bringing into reality a thought of your mind.
All the good intentions in the world are of no value unless they resurrect from your mind into the real world. However, intentions alone do not create success. You must connect your intent with your passion. It is your passion that moves your vision into reality.
A body at rest affords us no idea of any active power to move, and when set in motion, it is rather a passion than an action in it. – Locke
The story of Jesus Christ’s death, burial and resurrection has been zealously preserved. It is a pattern for success. Your vision is not alive until it goes through an internal crucifixion. Jesus’ crucifixion is referred to in theology as his PASSION.
The influence of Jesus’ teachings motivated enemies to cause his premature death. The effect of Christ’s suffering leading up to that death, however, empowered a resurrection of his teachings.
Your intentions will not find power until an external agent is forced upon them. That is why many success stories are born from adversity. The suffering, the denial, the betrayals, the failures all became motivation to make the concept real.
Here are 14 Affirmations to Motivate Success from my book, 56 Notions of Success,
- I am passionate to move my intentions into action.
- I am a motivational leader.
- I am wealthy with my ideas coming to fruition.
- I am strong and confident in my abilities and skills.
- I am a refined Professional enjoying the fruit of my labor.
- I am a wise project manager.
- I am mentally engaged growing through life’s challenges.
- I am victorious through hard work and effort.
- I have an unconquerable spirit!
- I deliver news faithfully and energetically.
- I am a fire spreading goodness.
- I am strong, stable, and in good health.
- I am honorable in conduct possessing good fortune.
- I am well liked with confident actions.