Harmonizing who you are with what you want to accomplish is found when you embrace your biggest dreams. To live a balanced life, you cannot ignore your dreams. Part of being happy every day is possessing a passion to pursue goals that connect with your innermost desires. That is why true success is not being a superstar: it is found in fulfilling your dream.
Most people who fail in their dream fail not from lack of ability but from lack of commitment. – Zig Ziglar
I received testimony from a woman who talked about how she grew up learning to dance. She was more than a typical little girl dreaming of becoming a ballerina–she literally did! She danced as part of a National Royal Ballet troupe before realizing she had fulfilled her mother’s dream. What was hers? She set out on her own even moving to another country. There she became a Regional Director of her own Insurance Agency.
Don’t measure yourself by other’s standards. Don’t be ruled by colleagues, friends, or family’s ideas of what your success looks like. Don’t allow society, churches, clubs, or any other organization dictate what you should or should not do. Only you know the true picture. It lies within your heart.
- Dare to dream it.
- Dare to imagine it.
- Dare to create it.
Here are 14 Affirmations to Motivate Results from my book, 56 Notions of Success,
- I am abundant with unconscious power.
- I am a loving visionary leader.
- I am loving with a unified body and soul.
- I am happy and fulfilled with a safety net.
- I have a vision with purpose.
- I happily achieve my vision.
- I am self-aware and prepared for consequential actions.
- I am in harmony with my past, present and future.
- I have courage to fulfill my dreams.
- I am wealthy in knowledge and give from it freely.
- I have power to pursue my dreams.
- I am happy and content with my life.
- I am content taking charge of my new world.
- I am refined bringing high principled ideas.