Daily affirmations are so important. Every day you should audibly “affirm” something positive about yourself, your intent, and your belief. Affirmations are encouraged by Master Jesus where he taught:
Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, “Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea;” and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Mark 11:23
This eternal mother principle of fertility, beauty, happiness and productiveness begins inside your heart. It proceeds from your heart out through your mouth. It leaves your mouth and becomes a reality. It works like magic!
In my book, 56 Notions of Success, every chapter ends with a related affirmation. You are encouraged to adapt them for yourself. Every morning state them audibly. You’ll be amazed what it does for you “inside and out.”
Here are 14 Affirmations For Success:
- I am wealthy and appreciate the good things in life.
- I am a student of abundance.
- I act when the time is right.
- I am a specialist within my field of endeavor.
- I work for the greater good.
- I am a student of Strategy.
- I am charismatic and gifted to bestow.
- I am prosperous, sharing my wealth.
- I am victorious in life’s rhythm.
- I am a protector of unique knowledge.
- I am skilled and my inspired interests are profitable.
- I am abundant enjoying my hard earned success.
- I am a wealthy family man.
- I am noble in working to fulfill my purpose.
Related Post: Words Create What Thought Imagines