Success begins with what you think about. Your triumph in accomplishing your goals is a planned execution of specific precepts. These precepts are learned study. And there is no better way to study than to read.
The more that you read, the more things that you know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go. – Dr Suess
Take the time to read! Research. Meditate on ancient texts. It will empower you with the precepts required for success. These texts are the root of your power. They will give you the change of mind you need. Pursue ultimate truth and you will find the new beginning you are looking for.
There are four sections in my book, 56 Notions of Success. Each section has 14 chapters. Every chapter ends with a related affirmation. Here are the 14 affirmations for thoughtful success.
- I enjoy the success in pursuing ultimate truth.
- I am an achiever.
- I balance relationships with courage and affection.
- I embrace change to make way for what is better.
- I am part of an eternal plan for greater good.
- I empower those around me with practical wisdom.
- I am the master in my field of endeavor.
- I find guidance in solitude.
- I am patient to triumph over adversity.
- I am strong with productive values.
- I have courage to move in the middle of opposition.
- I have a keen intellect believing in the dignity of all.
- I am eternal with everlasting beginnings.
- I am strong in difficult situations.