Do you feel enslaved to a job you do not want?
Are you being held hostage by circumstances? Are you trying to break free from the shackles of drudgery? Are you losing vision of your hopes and dreams? Don’t lose hope – there is help!
It begins by knowing how to formulate success for proven results.
The secret to success is not intentionally hidden. Its methods are public knowledge. They are ‘secret’ only because people do not take the time and energy to access that knowledge.
Becoming an Entrepreneur is more than just creating a business plan. There are Foundations that must be laid before building your dream career. Sometimes people rush into learning “how to…” before understanding the “why”. I use the following diagram to help individuals and organisations to identify foundations upon which to build new ventures.
The diagram shows a compass to point you in the right direction.
- North is Action—formulate success to gain results
- East is Thought—create ethics to sustain your success
- South is Motivation—uncover the fire of “good” success
- West is Results—action your goals for practical achievements.
Before you change careers or launch your business, do the hard work of writing down a plan of action. To formulate success, you must begin with the end in mind. What are the Results you want for your business?
- Create a business plan to start off on the right foot.
- When writing your business plan, begin with where you want to end. What are the goals for your work?
- State specific actions you must take to get your results. You are creating a staircase to climb. For instance, if you want to earn $100,000 in your first year, you create a staircase of $2,000 per week. In this way, you are focusing on the smaller amount to create momentum to earn the $100,000.
- A one page business plan is powerful when the right words are used. A quantity of words are not required for a guide to success: thoughtful actions are the guide to get results.
You will have to take specific actions to reach your goals. Your business plan not only lists what you want to accomplish, it gives the steps necessary to make it happen. Action creates the success conceived in our mind.
In the next post, you will learn the secret to sustaining success.