It takes determination to accomplish what you desire.
- Desire is wonderful – but dreams don’t put food on the table. That takes Diligence.
- Diligence may be powered by Desire – but Desire alone cannot put food on the table. That takes Determination.
- Desire may be the inspiration to motivate – but Diligence is the engine that moves you to prosperity.
Dreams of the head have to work down into the heart in order for Desire to do its work.
- Desire is your fuel;
- Diligence is your engine;
- Your employment is your vehicle;
- YOU are the driver.
Drive to accomplish your desires – you have been blessed with power to be productive.
There is a connection between diligence and prosperity. Prosperity is not measured by physical accomplishments but by inner character.
Write down your life goals and then calculate what you need to do to accomplish them. The most important question: “Am I willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish my goals?”
Without thoughtful, planned commitment, your goals will remain as unaccomplished dreams. If the thing is right, you already possess the strength to accomplish your Desire.
Prosperity is the benefit of hard work. Dreams do not put food on the table—diligence does. The choice is yours. You can enjoy the sweetness of accomplishing your goals, or you can keep on dreaming.
Timothy Rose, Author, 56 Notions of Success.